It’s official, I’m a To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before stan blog now. I can’t imagine you expected anything less from me at this point.
I’ve watched PS I Still Love You twice now, I’ve allowed it to seep into my brain and marinate. I’ve decided it’s just an okay movie, it’s not anywhere near the genius that is the first movie. But I also watched it after reading the book, and the book has so much jam-packed into it, that I knew the movie wouldn’t be up to par at all.
Anyways, I’m celebrating Galentine’s day today and watching TATB: PS I Still Love You with my friends and someone requested a drinking game, so clearly I had to create one for my homies and share it with the world. Drink responsibly and ENJOY.
Take A Sip
- Every time Lara Jean narrates
- Every time Lara Jean references the fact that this is her first relationship
- Lara Jean’s fear of driving comes up
- Every sassy remark from Kitty
- Every time Lara Jean stands up against her bedroom door
- Every time they use someone’s full name (first and last)
- Gen is a passive-aggressive little beotch
- Someone you’re watching with says “is that Maddie from Dance Moms?”
- You get upset you don’t have a Peter K of your own
- A sassy remark from Stormy
- If you’re overwhelmed by the amount of blue and yellow on screen
- You’re confused by the climate of Oregon
Keep drinking until the end of…
- An overhead drone shot of a car driving
- A middle school flashback
- An On-screen text convo
Finish Your Drink
- after a PK/LJ fight
- if you cry during the movie
- If the subtitles say “music swells”
Did you like this post? You can follow me on Twitter (@biracial_booty), I’m pretty funny and also I tweet links to my blogs the second they go live (the literal second, I’m a social media #superstar). OR you could follow me on Instagram (@biracialbooty), I post more content, including my favorite Podcasts, music, makeup, various body-positive posts featuring my chunky self and some of my favorite fat babes, and so much more! ORRRR you could subscribe to my blog using your email, for more information on how to subscribe, click here.