Alright, folks. It’s come that time again. It’s become that time again? It’s that time again. I do this every couple of weeks or so. I just have a brain fart and don’t know what to write for my daily blog. Due to that bitch corona, there’s not much happening in my life or anyone’s lives. So I truly truly don’t know what the fuck to write about. I started a blog ranking the songs on One Directions album, Take Me Home, but considering how much thought and effort I’m putting into it, I couldn’t get that done to be able to post today, so look out for that tomorrow.
In the meantime, enjoy the following updates in my quarantine life:
- Remember that guy I blogged about in Love In The Time of Corona??? Still, talking to him *cheers* Who’s shocked? Me. How I haven’t fucked this up yet I do not know. Go me.
- I have purchased so many pairs of leggings from Fabletics I’m not entirely sure why I’m not sponsored yet.
- My friends and I are on season 2 of Glee and let me tell you, Mr Schue, still sucks. This is still an Anti Mr Schuester blog. We are anti murder, Mr. Schuester, creeps over here at Biracial Booty dot com.
- I changed my sheets today and I feel like a new woman. Please change your sheets, this has been a PSA.
- I’m slowly slipping back into my One Direction phase and I’m not sure I’m mad about it????
That’s all I got folks. thanks for listening I guess. Wash your hands, stay safe. Love u.
Did you like this post? You can follow me on Twitter (@biracial_booty), I’m pretty funny and also I tweet links to my blogs the second they go live (the literal second, I’m a social media #superstar). OR you could follow me on Instagram (@biracialbooty), I post more content, including my favorite Podcasts, music, makeup, various body-positive posts featuring my chunky self and some of my favorite fat babes, and so much more! ORRRR you could subscribe to my blog using your email, for more information on how to subscribe, click here.